MAKE OUR BREWERY, YOUR BREWERY
What is contract brewing?
Contract brewing is an increasingly popular option for craft breweries looking to increase production and distribution. A contract brewery, also known as a partner brewery, is a brewery that agrees to produce beer for a business that does not have brewing facilities. Similarly, contract packaging involves working with a third-party supplier to package and distribute beer.
Who is contract brewing for?
- Breweries need to increase their production. This could be temporary before buying more equipment or for large orders.
- Companies that would like to increase their portfolio of products.
- Individuals who want to build a brand before buying equipment.
- Establishments that would like a bespoke beer (i.e. Pubs, Bars, Hotels, Restaurants, Attraction Sites).
- Brewpubs that would like to offer more variety.
Contract brewing can be a cost-effective way to produce beer. It eliminates the need for a brewery to purchase and maintain equipment. It also allows for access to established expertise and capabilities from established breweries. Small-batch contract brewing is an especially popular option for those looking to experiment with new recipes or enter a new market without the overhead associated with setting up a full-scale brewery.
- Enter the brewing industry with a low-risk investment
- Increase your breweries capacity
- Professional packaging and distribution services
- Easy geographic expansion
- A much smaller capital expenditure than setting up and running a production brewery
- Confidence that your product is consistently well-made with Professional equipment
- Beneficial for start-ups with limited budgets.
- Operate local distribution or a taproom with no onsite brewing
- Expert advice from established brewers
Should you contract brew your beer?
There are many benefits to Contract Brewing, with loads of options. The beer can be delivered to the brewery for packaging only. This allows you to focus on sales and marketing your brand while outsourcing the production. Contract brewing provides an easy, low-risk entry into the local beer industry. It can save you money in the long term, as the experience of a knowledgeable contract brewer could be invaluable. Small-batch contract brewing may be a more cost-effective option when considering contract brewing.
Contact us if you are interested in Contract Brewing, and would like to find out more.